Citizen CL-E321 / CL-E331
The new Citizen CL-E321 combines great looks, fast printing and outstanding features in a compact, easy to use package.
The Citizen CL-E331 completes the CL-E300 label printer family – not only is it fast, accurate and easy to operate – it prints at a high-resolution of 300 dpi, ideal for when a clearer and more detailed output is needed.
- Compact, stylish design with a small footprint
- Ethernet LAN, USB and Serial interfaces as standard
- Quick and easy ribbon change and media loading
Unique design in white or black, with outstanding features and reliability
Designed for quick media and ribbon changes, with a wide 90 degree Hi-LiftTM opening, full connectivity and printer emulations, the CL-E321 is ideal for use in a wide range of applications – from warehousing and logistics to Internet retailing and healthcare. The CL-E321 brings you high speeds of 200mm/sec at 203dpi, with thermal transfer and direct thermal printing and it is available in black or white.
|Printing Technology||Thermal Transfer + Direct Thermal|
|Print Speed (maximum)||
|Print Width (maximum)||4 inches (104 mm)|
|Media Width (min to max)||1 to 4 inches (25 to 118 mm)|
|Media Thickness (min to max)||63.5 to 190 μm|
|Media Sensor||Fully adjustable gap and reflective black mark|
|Roll Size (max), Core Size||Inside diameter 5 inches (125 mm) Core size 1 inch (25mm)|
|Case||Hi-Open™ industrial ABS case with safe close|
|Control panel||One LED, Control key: FEED|
|Flash (Non-Volatile Memory)||16 MB total, 4MB available for user|
|Drivers and software||Free-of-charge on CD with printer, including support for various platforms|
|Size (W x D x H) and Weight||
|Warranty||2 years on printer. 6 months or 50 Kms printhead|
|RAM (standard Memory)||32MB total, 4 MB available for user|
|EMC and safety standards||
|Number of Cuts||300,000 cuts on media 0.06-0.15mm; 100,000 cuts 0.15-0.25mm|
|Pause after printing for tearing||Yes|
|Main Interface||Triple interface USB 2.0, RS-232 and 10/100 Ethernet|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.