For your events – and for the environment
Energy efficient ticketing
The CL-S400DT is designed to provide simple, cost-effective, high quality label printing on a range of media, making it particularly suitable for producing boarding passes, swing tags, festival and concert tickets. Meanwhile, the ENERGY STAR® rating of the CL-S400DT printer ensures that your printing process is always energy efficient and eco-friendly.
- Sleep and standby functions for energy efficiency
- Can accommodate extra size and thickness fanfold card paper media.
- Print speeds of up to six inches per second.
- Paper width: Variable paper width – 0.8 inches (19.5 mm) – 4.6 inches (118 mm)
- Paper load: Durable design – Citizen’s proven Hi-Lift™ all-metal mechanism
- Printing Speed: Fast print out – 6 inches per second (150 mm per second)
- Media support: Versatile Media Support – Fanfold media stacks and roll paper support
- Paper thickness: Paper thickness up to 0.250mm
- Display: 2-color LCD display enables intuitive operation
- Hi-Open™ case for vertical opening, no increase in footprint and safe closing.
- Low space requirement – integrated power supply enables clean work station
- Internal power supply for reliability
- Media sensor:
- Adjustable media sensor
- Black mark sensor
- Label gap sensor
- Tear bar:
- Standard tear-bar for perforated tags
Printing Technology Direct Thermal Print Speed (maximum)
- 6 inches per second (150 mm/s)
Print Width (maximum) 4 inches (104 mm) Media Width (min to max) 0.5 to 4 inches (12.5 to 118 mm) Media Thickness (min to max) 63.5 to 254 µm Media Sensor Fully adjustable gap, notch and reflective black mark Media Length (min to max) 0.25 to 32 inches (6.35 to 812.8 mm) Roll Size (max), Core Size Inside diameter 5 inches (125 mm) External diameter 8 inches (200mm) Core size 1 inch (25mm) Case Hi-Open™ industrial ABS case with safe close Mechanism Hi-Lift™ metal mechanism with wide opening head Control panel 4 buttons, 16×2 LCD with 2-colour backlight and sophisticated menu configuration system Flash (Non-Volatile Memory) 8 MB total, 1 MB available for user Drivers and software Free-of-charge on CD with printer, including support for various platforms Size (W x D x H) and Weight
- 206 x 149 x 150mm, 2.68 Kg (excluding roll holder)
- Citizen Original Commands
- Datamax® I-Class™ & DMX400™
- Cross-Emulation™ – automatic switching between Zebra® ZPL-II® and Datamax® I-Class®, DMX400
- Zebra® ZPL-II®
- CBI Inside – BASIC interpreter for data stream processing
RAM (standard Memory) 16 MB total, 1 MB available for user Media type Roll or fanfold media; die-cut, continuous or perforated labels, tags, tickets. Inside or outside wound Cutter Guillotine type, Dealer Installable Number of Cuts 300,000 cuts on media 0.06-0.15mm; 100,000 cuts 0.15-0.25mm Resolution
- 203 dpi
Main Interface Dual Interface Serial (RS-232C), USB (version 2.0, full speed) Interface
- Wireless LAN 802.11b and 802.11g standards, 100 metres, 64/128 bit WEP, WPA, up to 54Mbps
- Ethernet (10/100 BaseT)
- Parallel (IEEE 1284 compliant)
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.