Utilizing the technology developed as a manufacturer of QR code, ideal scanning performance has been achieved.
- Scanning ON/OFF
- Scanning codes
- Shutter timing
- Gain switching
- Lighting LED controlling, etc.
Buzzer, LED, Magic Key
- Power LED: Orange color shows power status
- Scanning Confirmation LED & Buzzer: Three colors of LED lights (blue, green, red) can be used to check the status of scans or notify operator of scanning completion or scanning error
- Magic key: Controls “Scanning ON/OFF” and “USB keyboard I/F” and “USB-COM I/F”(1)
- I/F switching is available only for USB model.
Corresponds to simplified programming language “ADF script.” You can edit the data freely and the load on the host device can be reduced.
By the registration of the master data, collation with the scanned data is available.
|1.Scanning Input Mode||After receiving the “master registration command” from the host device, the first scanned data is registered as a master data for comparison and verification.|
|2.File Input Mode||Master data (up to 50 codes) must be transmitted from the host device to the QB30 in advance, allowing comparison and verification among multiple scanned items.|
QB30-SR (RS-232C model)
QB30 has I/O function through a mini Dsub-15 pin connector. When supplied with +5V power, I/O can be controlled from the host device, so an additional AC adapter is not required.
|Abbreviation||Purpose||I/O QB30||Abbreviation||Purpose||I/O QB30|
|1||No Connection||No connection (1)||–||9||TRIGGER||Trigger input||Input|
|3||RXD||Received data||Input||11||OUT1||Output terminal 1||Output|
|4||CTS||Clear to send||Input||12||No Connection||No connection (1)||–|
|5||RTS||Request to send||Output||13||OUT2||Output terminal 2||Output|
|6||GND||Common ground||–||14||COM OUT||Common output (2)||Output|
|7||No Connection||No connection (1)||–||15||+5V||Power||–|
|8||COM IN||Common input (2)||Input/Output|
Example:Production line and Specimen device
If a trigger signal is transmitted to the QB30 with precise timing, the codes on the specimens are scanned according to the signals. If a read error occurs, an NG signal is transmitted from the output terminal (i.e. Patlite).
- Please don’t connect to pin 1, 7, 12.
- Isolated from the ground of QB30.
- Scanner unit Readable code
- 2D code QR code, micro QR code, SQRC, iQR, PDF417, micro PDF417, Maxi code, DataMatrix (ECC200), Aztec, GS1 DataBar Composite (EAN.UCC Composite)
- Barcode EAN-13/-8 (JAN-13/-8), UPC-A/-E, UPC/EAN (Add an add-on), Interleaved 2 of 5, CODABAR (NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, GS1-128, GS 1 DataBar (RSS)
- Minimum resolution
- 2D code 0.20 mm
- Barcode 0.15 mm
- Moving speed 800 mm/s(1) –
- Scanning range 62 mm × 39 mm (Distance from the scan unit: In case it is 40 mm)
- Lighting White LED
- Confirm scan LED One (Blue, green, red), Buzzer 3-step volume control, 3-step tone control
- Interface Interface
- QB30-SR – RS-232C (Mini D-sub 15-pin female), Cable length 0.5 m
- QB30-SU – USB, Cable length 2 m
- External input/output Input Trigger reset –
- Output Scanning OK/NG, contrast OK/NGSync signal of external lighting
- Power unit Rated voltage 5V
- Power Supplied from the higher-ranking equipment
- Supplemental functions Operating button 1 button (Magic key)
- Batch reading of multiple codes Maximum 8
- Image storage Maximum 10
- Environmental performance Operating temperature -4 to 122°F (-20~50°C)
- Protection rating IP54
- QB30-SR – Approximately 120 g
- QB30-SU – Approximately 150 g
- In case of reading a QR code of a cell size 0.33mm/Ver5 when using an outside trigger
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.