Ultra silent, top printing speed up to 250 mm/s, long life auto cutter (1 Million cuts) with both full and partial cuts, top of the range reliability with a mechanical life expectancy up to 100 km, optimized printing quality (resolution of 8 dots/mm)
With its 56 mm printing width, the Premium version of this 60 mm mechanism was designed to maximize printing space, making it a cost effective and paper saving solution.
Available in both 12V & 24V versions, with cutter (RM version) or without (CM version), the CM/RM series is suitable for a variety of applications. A version of the series is even dedicated to printing on thick paper (up to 190µm): The perfect match for pre-paid phone cards, loyalty cards, contactless / RFID cards printing
- Model CM/RM Premium
- Printing method Line thermal dot printing
- Print width 56 mm
- Resolution 8 x 8 dots/mm (203 dpi x 203 dpi)
- Printing speed Max. 250 mm/sec
- Character size (dot*dot) 12 × 24 ; 8 ×24
- Character type Alphanumeric, International
- Paper roll 60 mm wide
- Paper thickness: 0.190m
- Operating Voltage DC 4.5 – 5.5V ; 20 – 26.4V
- Weight (approx.) 250gm with cutter.
- Outer dimensions (W × D × H) 74 × 65.75 × 42.1 mm with cutter
- Operating temperature and humidity 0 to 50 °C, 32 to 122 F
- Mechanical Life 100 KM
- Cutter Life 1 Million cuts
- Interface Serial (RS-232C) & TTL or USB COMPII Board
- Buffer size 4K bytes / 45 bytes (Selectable in Serial or Parallel interface) 16K bytes in USB interface COMPII Board
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.
RMDT 12V MINI-PRINTER PREMIUM SERIES 60 mm PRINTER MECHANISM
Download Manual CMDGS001 and CMDG2014
Download Data Sheet