Simple, reliable and energy efficient tabletop printing
High performance, low investment
- Super-low standby power consumption
- LinkServer™ management tool
- Featuring on board LAN & USB interfaces
Tickets Barcodes 2D Barcodes
Labels Tags Fanfold
- Paper width: Variable paper width – 0.5 inches (12.5 mm) – 4.6 inches (118.1 mm)
- Paper load: Durable design – Citizen’s proven Hi-Lift™ all-metal mechanism
- Printing Speed: Ultra fast print out – up to 200mm per second (8 inches per second)
- Media support: Very large media capacity – holds rolls up to 8 inches (200 mm)
- Display: Backlight LCD control panel for easy configuration
- Hi-Open™ case for vertical opening, no increase in footprint and safe closing.
- Media sensor:
- Black mark sensor
- Adjustable media sensor
- Label gap sensor
|Printing Technology||Thermal Transfer + Direct Thermal|
|Print Speed (maximum)||
|Print Width (maximum)||4 inches (104 mm)|
|Media Width (min to max)||0.5 to 4 inches (12.5 to 118 mm)|
|Media Thickness (min to max)||63.5 to 254 µm|
|Media Sensor||Fully adjustable gap, reflective black mark and ribbon near end|
|Media Length (min to max)||0.25 to 158 inches (6.4 to 4013 mm, depending on emulation)|
|Roll Size (max), Core Size||Outside diameter 8 inches (200mm) Core size 1 to 3 inches (25 to 75 mm)|
|Case||Hi-Open™ metal case with safe, soft-close feature|
|Mechanism||Hi-Lift™ metal mechanism with wide opening head|
|Control panel||4 buttons, 2-color backlit graphic LCD with status LED|
|Flash (Non-Volatile Memory)||16 MB total, 4MB available for user|
|Drivers and software||Free-of-charge on CD with printer, including support for various platforms|
|Size (W x D x H) and Weight||
|Warranty||2 years on printer. 6 months or 50 Kms printhead|
|Ribbon size||2.9 inches (74mm) maximum outside diameter. 360 meter length. 1 inch (25mm) core|
|Ribbon winding & type||Ink side in or out, automatically sensing. Wax, Wax/Resin or Resin Type|
|Ribbon system||ARCP™ automatic ribbon tension adjustment|
|RAM (standard Memory)||32MB total, 4 MB available for user|
|Power consumption||230V: 65W (operating at 6 IPS at 12.5% printing duty), 2.6W (standby)|
|Main Interface||Triple interface: USB and Ethernet built-in plus interface card slot for optional card|
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.