The first in a new line of revolutionary “Intelligent” printers, featuring the industry’s first POS printer with a back lit graphic LCD display that communicates with you.
- Model CT-S601 / CT-S651
- Print width* 80mm/640 dots, 72mm/576 dots, 64mm/512 dots, 54.5mm/436 dots, 54mm/432 dots, 52.5mm/420 dots, 48mm/384 dots, 45mm/360 dots, 48.75mm/390 dots, 68.25mm/546 dots
- Dot density 8 × 8 dots / mm (203 dpi)
- Printing speed Max. 200 mm/sec, 1600 dots lines/sec. (fastest, print density 100%)
- Character size (W × H) Font A: 1.50 × 3.00 mm ; Font B: 1.13 × 2.13 mm ; Font C: 1.00 × 2.00 mm
- Character type Alphanumeric, International, PC437/850/852/857/858/860/863/864/865/866/WPC1252/Katakana/Thai code 18
- Operation panel 3 LEDs, Feed button
- User memory 384 Kb (capable of storing user-defined characters and logos)
- Barcode type UPC-A/E, JAN(EAN) 13/8 columns, ITF, CODE 39, CODE 128, CODABAR (NW-7), CODE 93, PDF417, QR Code
- Line spacing 4.23mm (1/6 inch) (changeable using commands)
- Paper roll : Width Paper roll: 83+0/-1 mm, 80+0/-1 mm, 60+0/-1 mm, 58 mm+0/-1 × F 80 mm
- Interface Serial (RS-232C compliant), Parallel (IEEE1284 compliant), USB, USB with hub, Ethernet, powered USB
- External device port Cash drawer kick-out
- Buffer size 4K bytes / 45 bytes
- Supply voltage DC 24V ± 5%
- Power consumption Approx. 45 W (normal printing), 3W (standby)
- Power source Rated input: AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 150 VA
- Rated output: DC24 V, 2.1 A
- Weight (approx.) CT-S601S (Built-in power supply type): 2.0kg
- CT-S601A (AC adaptor type): 1.6kg
- Outer dimensions (W × D × H): CT-S601S (Built-in power supply type): 145 × 192 × 148 mm
- CT-S601A (AC adaptor type): 145 × 192 × 120 mm
- Operating temperature and humidity 5 to 45 °C, 10 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Storage temperature and humidity -20 to 60 °C, 10 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Reliability Print head life: 150 km, 200 million pulses (at normal temperature and humidity using recommended paper)
- Auto cutter life: 2 million cuts (at normal temperature and humidity using recommended paper)
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.