4 inch Wide Ticket Printing
Expertly designed CT-S4500-ECB
- Configured for CBORD Foodservice Suite / Nutrition Service Suite
- Ergonomic design for tight spaces, available in black or white.
- Direct thermal 4″ prints at 200mm/sec in 203 dpi.
- Standard USB interface with High Speed Ethernet; WiFi options available.
The CT-S4500ECB is the newest 4 inch addition the Citizen Point-of-Sale family line that features wide format printing to suit all your wide printing needs. Encompassing the Citizen design language with its unique and contemporary design, it fits seamlessly into retail and hospitality environments for the most stylish user. The flat-top design makes hardware integration a breeze in the most tight spaces. Also equip with a front-exiting mechanism, this printer is protected from foreign containments, liquids, and spills. The CT-S4500ECB is sure to provide valuable use for wider receipt printing demands.
- Paper exit: Front exit – prevents damage from moisture or foreign objects
- Paper width: Paper width 112 mm
- Paper load: Easy paper loading
- Printing Speed: Fast print out of receipts – up to 200mm per seconds
- Paper thickness: Paper thickness up to 0.150mm
- Mobile-POS ready
- A4 printer replacement – compress driver scales down documents
- Barcode printing
- Cash drawer connection
- Case color: Available in black or white
- Media sensor:
- Black mark sensor
- Paper near end sensor
- Label gap sensor
|Printing Technology||Direct Thermal|
|Print Speed (maximum)||200 mm /sec.|
|Print Width (maximum)||104 mm|
|Media Width (min to max)||58 – 112 mm|
|Media Thickness (min to max)||65 to 75 μm|
|Media Sensor||Gap, reflective black mark and paper end|
|Roll Size (max), Core Size||102 mm outside diameter|
|Case||Stylish flat-top case and top loading me|
|Control panel||1 button, 2 LEDs|
|Flash (Non-Volatile Memory)||384K bytes|
|Drivers and software||Free-of-charge from website, including support for various platforms|
|Size (W x D x H) and Weight||
|Media type||Thermal labels + receipt paper|
|Cutter||Guillotine type, full and partial|
|Drawer kick-out||2 Drawers|
|Power supply||100 – 240V, 50-60 Hz, external power supply (supplied) or 24V DC|
|EMC and safety standards||
|Number of columns||
|Character table / Code page||
|Input buffer||4K bytes / 45 bytes|
|Operation environment||+5 to +40°C, 35% – 90% RH, non condensing|
|Storage environment||-4 to 140F (10% to 90% RH non condensing)|
|Paper sensor||Paper near end sensor|
|Blackmark sensor||Black mark sensor (Photo interrupter)|
|Code pages||15 codepages, 17 country tables|
|Main Interface||USB 2.0 full speed|
|Interface||‘CB High Speed’ Ethernet|
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.