Small size yet fully featured
The small footprint of the new CL-E300CBI makes it a perfect printer for tight spaces but still allows labels up to 4.5 inches wide to be printed on a 5 inch media roll. With an on-board Ethernet LAN interface as standard together with USB and Serial interfaces, the CL-E300CBI is perfect for all applications. Citizen‘s LinkServer™ web management and configuration system is integrated to allow full printer control. The CL-E300CBI has 203 dpi and 300 dpi versions, as well as cutter options, allowing you to use it in every direct thermal application from low to mid volume printing.
Printing Technology Direct Thermal Print Speed (maximum)
- 8 inches per second (200 mm/s)
Print Width (maximum) 4 inches (104 mm) Media Width (min to max) 1 to 5 inches (25.4 to 118.1 mm) Media Sensor Fully adjustable gap and reflective black mark Roll Size (max), Core Size Inside diameter 5 inches (125 mm) Core size 1 inch (25mm) Case Hi-Open™ industrial ABS case with safe close Flash (Non-Volatile Memory) 16 MB total, 4MB available for user Drivers and software Free-of-charge on CD with printer, including support for various platforms Warranty 2 Years, 30 Kms or 6 months Emulations (Languages)
- Cross-Emulation™ – automatic switching between Zebra® ZPL-II® and Datamax® I-Class®, DMX400
- BASIC interpreter for data stream processing
RAM (standard Memory) 32MB total, 4 MB available for user EMC and safety standards
- CL-E300CBI – 203 dpi
- CL-E303CBI – 300 dpi
Main Interface Triple interface USB 2.0, RS-232 and 10/100 Ethernet
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.