Partner Tech EM-110
EM-110 (M3a-2) Mobile POS
Mobile POS Technology in an Enterprise Tablet
Whether you are looking for a tablet for line busting, in-aisle customer assisting, or point of sale (POS) capabilities for your field sales or service team, Partner Tech’s Android-based M3a-2(EM-110) Enterprise Tablet is the perfect choice.
The M3a-2(EM-110) keeps your staff connected to the business applications they need without being tethered to a checkout counter and allows them to provide service without making customers wait in line.
Let Business Go Mobile
Whether you are looking for a tablet for line busting, in-aisle customer assisting, or point of sale (POS) capabilities for your field sales or service team, Partner Tech’s Android-based M3a-2 Enterprise Tablet is the perfect choice.
The M3a-2 keeps your staff connected to the business applications they need without being tethered to a checkout counter and allows them to provide service without making customers wait in line.
- Android 7.1 operating system
- Qualcomm Octa-core
- Easy all-day use for indoor and outdoor
- Variable and flexible functionality by options
- Hot-swappable battery
- Ruggedized design IP54 certified, 1 Meter drop
- Rotatable 2D Barcode scanner
- Encryption-capable MSR, EMV reader, Bio reader, NFC reader
- POS Base (Charging, LAN, USB, Cash drawer and COM port)
- 5 Slot Battery Charger
Item M3a-2 CPU Qualcomm Octa-core Display Touch Size 10’1 Resolution:1280 x800 RAM Projected capacitive touch (Multi Touch) Storage 4GB I/O Interfaces eMMC 32GB 1 x USB 2.0 TYPE A 1 x Micro SD card 1 x Micro HDMI 1 x Micro SIM slot 1 x DC Jack 1 x Audio Jack Operating System Android 7.1 RFID/ NFC 13.56MHz, ISO 14443A/14443B/15693 Wireless Communication WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac BT4.1 WWAN (option) Data communication GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/LTE(Module: Quectel_EC25 series) GPS (option) supports GPS, Glonass & AGPS Camera Front Camera: 2.0 Mega pixel Rear Camera: 8.0 Mega pixel , Auto Focus Speaker Internal, 2x 2W Power Adapter Input:100V to 240V AC 50/60Hz 1A Output: DC 12V/3A Battery Rechargeable Li-ion battery 7.4V, 4600mAh Working Time 6.0 hours IP-Class IPX4 Drop Resistance 3 Foot (1meter) Environment Operating: Storage Temperature: 0°C ~ +40°C -20°C ~ 60°C Humidity: 15% ~ 85% 15% ~ 85% Dimensions 278mm x 199mm x 24.2mm (W/H/D) Weight approx. 950g (with battery) Optional Modules(factory option)
Encryption-capable MSR, EMV reader, Bio reader, 2D BCRPOS Base Item X3-10 X3-20 USB 4 4 COM 4 4 Ethernet 1 1 Cash Drawer 1 1 DC in 12V 7.5A 90W 12V 15A 180W Power USB X 1*12V 1.5A 1*24V 2.3A Dimension WxDxH(mm) 278*225.25*321.1
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.