Partner Tech SP-1000
High Powered POS Terminal.
Businesses grow. Businesses expand. So do their needs.
Partner Tech recognizes that in order for businesses to expand and grow, the tools and equipment they rely on daily needs to evolve as well. For this reason Partner Tech developed the SP-1000C POS terminal.
The SP-1000C was designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s power hungry POS and customer service applications. Available with an Intel Calpella P4500, i5 or i7 processor, the SP-1000C has the horsepower to power the most demanding of applications.
Versatility is key to the SP-1000C’s advancement. A wide variety of modules can be connected to the SP-1000C, thus making it suitable for a wide variety of applications. These add-on modules include a RFID reader, MSR, fingerprint reader, IC card reader, and mini-PCI-E slot.
The SP-1000C was designed to be the most reliable terminal on the market today. The hard-drive is specially mounted away from the touch screen, protecting it from vibrations. The hard-drive can even be converted to an SSD, reducing the number of moving parts to zero.
The SP-1000C has the processing power to support processor intensive applications and operating systems. With up to 8GB of RAM, combined with some of the most advanced features found on any POS system, the SP-1000C is here to lead the pack in POS touch screen terminal technology. Now available with an RAID 1 option.
- Intel Capella P4500, i5 or i7 CPU
- Up to 8MB cache memory
- Dual display support with touch
- Wall mountable
- Biometric reader
- RAID 1
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.