Partner Tech EM-300
Enterprise Tablet for Mobile POS
The ruggedized EM-300 tablet has all the power and processing performance needed for today’s mobile retail environment. Designed for retail and hospitality, it supports all the leading point-of-sale software applications, comes with a large, easy-to-use 10.1” LCD-TFT monitor, withstands drops up to 4 feet and has an IP54 rating. It features integrated peripherals and multiple connectivity options, all with a weight of just 2 pounds.
- Innovative and Revolutionary POS System
- Compact size, slim & light weight
- Portrait or landscape display
- Power saving design for maximum battery life
- Spill resistant front bezel design
- Supports WWAN
- Peripherals and accessories for various applications such as: POS Base, Docking Station and Hand Strap
- Processor Intel Brasswell N3000
- OS Windows Embedded 8.1, Industry Pro Retail
- Touch Projected capacitive touch (Multi Touch)
- Display 10.1” 1280 x 800, 350 nits
- Memory 2GB, 4GB Max
- Storage eMMC 32Gb, supports up to 64Gb
- Bluetooth V4.0+HS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- WWAN (optional) GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/850/900/1800/1900/2100
- GPS (optional) Standalone GPS and AGPS (Supports Glonass), E-compass included
- Battery Rechargeable Li-ion battery 7.4V, 4030mAh
- Working Time 5 hours@film with speaker, 50% brightness, WiFi on
- Speaker Internal, 2 x .8W
- I/O Interfaces
- 1 x SIM (internal)
- 1 x Micro SD
- 1 x DC Jack
- 1 x Micro HDMI
- 1 x Earphone & MIC Jack
- 2 x Barcode trigger keys
- 1 x Micro USB female type
- 1 x POGO Pins (for POS Base) includes charging function
- LED Indicators
- 1 x red/green LED for power & system status
- 1 x blue LED for NFC good read
- Power Adaptor
- Input: 100V to 240V AC 50/60Hz .8A
- Output: 12V DC 3A ; AC Cable
- Dimensions 7.85” (L) x 11” (W) x .83” (H)
- Operating Temperature 32º F ~ 104 º F
- Storage Temperature -4º F ~ 140 º F
- Humidity 5%~95% (non condensing)
- Certifications CE/FCC/VCCI/BSMI/CC
- Drop 3.28ft (1M) drop tested
- IP Rating IP54 with accessories, IP65 without accessories
- Optional Device Module (Option)
- 1D barcode scanner (laser) or 2D barcode scanner (image)
- IC card reader ISO 7816 | MSR ISO 7811 (3 tracks)
- Fingerprint reader (512dpi)
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.