Partner Tech MF-2352
Customer Service Tools Always at Your Fingertips
MF-2352 POS and Payment terminal is the enhanced generation of Partner Tech Mobile POS family. It is designed to bring the features and functions of mobility, POS and payment together into one palm-size, compact hand-held terminal.
With its larger LCD screen, touch function, fast thermal printer, and a great number of peripheral options including camera, bar code scanner, biometric reader, rear display and more, MF2352 is made to improve store operation efficiency by a finer touch.
The MF-2352 Android Mobile POS
Multi-Use Handheld Terminal
Multi-Use Handheld Terminal
MF-2352 Android POS is one of the new generations of M.POS terminal designed to combine traditional features and innovative web services in point-of-sale environments for all kind of business sales and value-added services.
Evolved to Android 5.x operating system, with 5” color touch screen, fast thermal printer, optional camera , and 1D/2D scanner, MF-2352 is undoubtedly an empowering tool to enhance user experience.
- ARM Cortex-A7 Quad-core 1.1 GHz CPU Platform, supporting Android OS 5.x
- 5” multi-point capacitor touch panel
- Rich peripherals, including MSR, IC Card Reader, NFC, Fingerprint Reader, Thermal Printer
- Replaceable 5200 mAH Li-ion battery allow operating up to 8 hours continuously
- Support GPS, Fiscal memory, VFD customer display, 8M pixel AF camera, 1D/2D scanner, micro SD, 2/3/4G
1D/2D barcode reader
- VFD Customer Display
- Fingerprint reader
- Fiscal Memory
- VFD Customer Display
- BM pixel AF Camera
System Processor ARM Cortex-A7 Quad-Core 1.1 GHz Memory LDDR3 : 1GB (Max : 2GB) eMMC : 8GB (Max : 16GB) OS Android 5.1 Display 5 inch, 1280 x 720 Pixels Touch Panel 5 inch, Capacitor Touch Panel(Multi point) WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n Bluetooth BT4.1 LE GPS GPS/GNOLASS/BeiDou Audio speaker x 1 Microphone x 1 sensor G-sensor Light sensor Vibration Security Processor ARM Cortex-M3 Key specification 0-9,Function Key;15 keys include power key MSR Track 1/2/3, bi-directional RFID ISO 14443 Type A/B & ISO 18092 & Mifare I IC Card ISO 7816 & PBOC/EMV compliant Printer High speed ,Low noise, Low voltage Paper Roll Width: 58mm ,Diameter: 40mm LED indication RFID indication 4 x LED indictor Battery indication 1 x charging indicator Peripherals Customer Display HTN,GREY,1/4Duty,1/3Nias,Transflective,12 O’clock (Option) Camera AF 8.0 M pixels Fingerprint Image sensor 256 x 360 sensor array format Scanner 1D laser barcode scanner 2D image barcode scanner Wireless Communication GSM/GPRS/ GSM : EGSM900/DCS1800 (Option) EDGE CDMA : BC0 3G WCDMA & TD-SCDMA : Band1/8 & Band34/39 4G LTE FDD & LTE&TDD : Band1/3/8& Band38/39/40/41 SIM 1 x SIM card slot Power Power Adaptor DC 9V/2A Battery 3.7V/5200mAh Li-ion Backup Battery CR2450-600mAh External I/O USB OTG Micro USB × 1 ,support changer RS232 Mini USB x 1 Audio 3.5mm audio jack × 1 Expansion slot Micro SD × 1 (max :128G) Function Key Scanner Trigger x 1 Reset x 1 Power Power Jack x 1 Internal I/O RS232 x1 for Fiscal device I2C x 1 for Fiscal device Power DC 3.3V DC 5V Environment Operating Temp. 0℃– 45℃ Charging temperature 0℃– 45℃ Storage Temp. -20℃–60℃ Humidity 10% ~ 90%, non-condensing Operating time 8 hour Standby time 120 hour Dimension 240 mm x 90 mm x 70 mm Weight 650g Certifications Security & Payment 1. PCI PTS 4.x 2.EMV L1 & L2 3.Visa paywave 4.MasterCard paypass 5.American Express & JCB 6.PBOC L1 & L2 7.QPBOC L1 & L2 8.TQM Safety,EMC CE、FCC、BSMI、RoHS
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.