Feature 1: Long operation
|This product can be operated for a long time, reducing operating costs. Even if suddenly out of battery power, there’s no need to worry; this product is battery-powered.|
Feature 2: Supports LCD scanning
|Scanning codes displayed on a smartphone or other device is also supported.|
Feature 3: Connects to all detected Bluetooth devices
|No complicated settings required. Do settings by just scanning the connection code.Simplifies POS use at stores|
Practical use scene
|Simplies POS use at stores|
|For route salespersons|
|Helps prevent medical errors in hospitals|
- Readable codes 2D code QR code, micro QR code, iQR, SQRC, PDF417, micro PDF417, DataMatrix (ECC200), Aztec, GS1 DataBar Composite (EAN.UCC Composite), Maxi Code
- Barcode EAN-13/8 (JAN-13/8), UPC-A/E, UPC/EAN (with add-on), Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF), CODABAR (NW-7), Standard 2 of 5 (STF), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, GS1-128 (EAN-128, GS1 DataBar (RSS)
- Minimum resolution 2D code 0.167mm, Barcode 0.125mm
- PCS value 0.3 min.
- Angle ±50°
- Scanning confirmation Confirmation LED (blue, red), Buzzer
- Communication interface Method Bluetooth ver. 2.1 + EDR-based class 2, Profile SPP, HID
- Power Power Alkaline AA battery x 2 or AA Eneloop® battery x 2
- Operating time 50 hours
- Environment requirements Security level IPX2
- Drop impact resistance(2) 1.2m height over a concrete floor with each of 6 sides of the enclosure facing down
- Operating temperature -5~50°C
- Weight Approx. 60 g (not including batteries)
- With one reading pass over a 5 s period.
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.