Eliminate long checkout lines
No need to manually read RF tags one after another. Checkout procedure can be completed quickly by just scanning products on the counter.
Ultra-thin antenna avoids catching product and increases usable workspace
The combination of a small controller and a thin antenna eliminates problems in finding an installation location. A dedicated antenna fixture, which is useful in installing the antenna, is also offered.
No need to worry about reading products on adjacent checkout counters
The communication range is approximately 2.6 feet, which is ideal for the environment for POS registers. To prevent reading RF tags of products on adjacent checkout counters, the communication range can be adjusted according to needs.
|Model||(RS-232C/USB Model) UR21-MS-01*1|
|Scanner RFID||Readable and recordable RF tag||ISO/IEC18000-63 TypeC(EPCglobal Class1 Gen2) -supported Tag|
|Frequency||USA/CANADA (915.25-927.5 MHz)|
|Transmission output||USA/CANADA (21dBmEIRP)|
|Transmission rate||40 kbps|
|Scanning distance*2||0–1300 mm (Avery Dennison AD-237r6, AD-229r6)|
|Output adjustment||5–23 dBm|
|LED indication function||PW: power supply (green), COM (red), ANT1 (orange), ANT2 (orange) 4 total|
|Interface||RS-232C (D-SUB 9P), USB (mini USB B Type)|
|Power||Power supply||Custom AC adapter (100 V)|
|Current consumption||1300 mA MAX (excluding inrush current)|
|Dimensions||Controller: 90 × 108.5 × 31 mm / Antenna: 200 × 200 × 5 mm|
|Weight||Controller: Approx.130 g / Antenna: Approx. 250 g|
- Do not connect antennas, controllers, and cables that are not specified by DENSO Wave. The use of such antennas, controllers, and cables may result in violation of the Radio Act; the user may be punished under the act.
- The communication distance differs depending on the target tag. The communication distance is subject to change depending on the conditions in the actual environment.
Appearance and specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Description stated in this catalog is as of December, 2016.
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.