World leading scanning performance(1)
Features our proprietary antenna that switches automatically between horizontal and vertical polarization. Achieves outstanding scanning speeds of 700 scans per second and scanning distance of up to approximately 8 m. Scans tags even when not all facing in the same direction. Dramatically improves working efficiency, enabling inventory jobs to be completed rapidly.
(According to Denso Wave data as of September 2018.)
Simple setup for easy transition between tasks
Easily connected by scanning QR code® on SP1 unit with the device connected. Devices can be quickly paired using Bluetooth®, for easy transition between tasks. Even if the pairing is disconnected during work, the scanner includes automatic re-connection function and backup memory. The scanned data temporarily saved will be transmitted when the scanner is re-connected.
RFID using any smart device
Supports both Android™ and iOS. All you need is a smartphone or tablet for RFID.
・Global support available in over 40 countries worldwide.
・High-quality product made in Japan.
|Scanning unit||RFID||Supported RF tag||ISO/IEC18000-63 TypeC（EPCglobal Class1 Gen2）-compatible Tags|
|Frequency||See the following table.|
|Output adjustment||10dBm to 30dBm|
|Readable codes||2D Codes||QR code, Micro QR Code, SQRC, PDF417, Micro PDF417, MaxiCode, DataMatrix（ECC200）, GS1 DataBar Composite（EAN.UCC Composite）|
|1D Codes||EAN-13/-8（JAN-13/-8）, UPC-A/-E、UPC/EAN（With add-on）, Interleaved 2 of 5, CODABAR（NW-7）, CODE39、CODE93、CODE128, GS1-128（EAN-128）, GS1 DataBar（RSS）|
|Minimum resolution||2D Codes||0.167mm|
|PCS value||0.3 or greafter|
|Scan confirmation||Blue/red 2-color LED, buzzer|
|Transmitter unit||Bluetooth®||Bluetooth Ver2.1+EDR Standard Class2|
|Power supply||Main battery||Lithium-ion battery|
|Operating time(2)||Standard battery||Approx. 4 hours|
|High-capacity battery||Approx. 8 hours|
|Internal memory||80,000 RFID tags|
|Environmental performance||Operating temperature(3)||-20 °C to +40 °C|
|Drop-resistant strength(4)||30 drops from 1.2 m onto concrete (5 times on each of 6 faces), 1.5 m|
|EMC Standard||VCCI Class A|
|Weight||Approx. 400 g (with standard battery);approx. 450 g (with high-capacity battery)|
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.