DENSO ADC BHT-M80
BHT-M80 Android Terminal
A handheld terminal that combines mighty power, multi-functionality, and intuitive ease-of-use. It’s ideal for applications in logistics, manufacturing, retail and healthcare. And it comes with software that even non-coders will find useful for streamlining their unique workflows.
New Scanning Efficiency
Scan worry-free from distances of 2 inches to 5 feet.
With advanced decode engine, high-density sensor, and top-performing CPU, the BHT M80 handles up to 30 scans per second. Slash inventory time with “trace” scanning—reading multiple codes in a fluid motion.
Experience handheld ease, even when codes are overhead or below, with an ergonomically positioned sensor, large display, and modest heft (12 to 14 oz depending on choice of battery).
Codes that were previously illegible with other readers are now readable with advanced OCR (optical character recognition). Now you can:
Android 10 Operation
Users of Android phones and tablets find operation of the BHT M80 intuitive, getting up to speed and productive quickly.
The 5-in. high-resolution display affords exceptional readability — even in full sunlight.
Ergonomic design avoids fatigue with extended use. Angled scan head is optimal for reading codes overhead and below the knees.
Onscreen Battery Monitor lets you know when it’s time to replace the battery. Recharge:
Strong magnesium frame equipped with elastomer bumpers to absorbs shocks to resist impact damage. Tested in multiple drops from typical working heights.
Defies Harsh Environments
Compliance with IP67 specs assures you the BHT-M80 is impervious to dust and sand and can sail through tasks in wet or damp conditions.
A Clear Choice
The tempered glass screen (DragonPro®) leads the industry with resistance to scratching, ensuring easy-on-the-eyes clarity for long-term use.
The Mighty Engine That Could
With a Qualcomm® SMD 660 CPU (64-bit Octa-Core 2.2 GHz), the BHT-M80 gives you the power to handle multiple apps and data flows simultaneously—with no compromise in performance. For example, conduct a voice call while you receive or upload scanned data, hiccup-free.
In addition to 4G LTE speed, the BHT-M80 supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and VoLTE with Google Mobile Services. With two SIM slots, it accommodates a bevy of optional apps to make communication as swift and easy as you’ve always hoped it would be.
Precise, responsive mapping and routing are at your fingertips. The BHT-M80 is a boon for terminal functions in the field, e.g., work of delivery fleets.
NFC and RFID Capability
Use the BHT-M80 to quickly read RFID tags and capture ID information via an integral NFC antenna.
A host of applications developed by DENSO partners lets you expand your capabilities for security, logistics, face authentication, inspection, root navigation, and transceiver functions.
Manage individual terminals, trouble-shoot, and perform updates swiftly — all from the convenience of your PC.
|Wireless LAN||Wireless LAN + Wireless WAN|
|Operating System||Android™ 10|
|CPU||Qualcomm® SDM660 64 bit 2.20 GHz (Octa-Core)|
|Card Slot Memory||microSD (SDHC and SDXC (up to 128 GB)) SDHC Speed class 4 support|
|Card Slot SIM||—||Dual Nano SIM DSDV (4Gx4G)|
|Resolution (1)||5.0 in. High Def (720 x 1,280 px)|
|Readable 2D Codes||QR code®, Micro QR code, SQRC®, PDF417, Micro PDF417, Maxi code, Data Matrix (ECC200), and GS1 Composite|
|Readable 1D Barcodes||EAN-13/8 (JAN-13/8), UPC-A/E, UPC/EAN (with add-on), and Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF), Codabar (NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, GS1-128 (EAN-128), and Standard 2 of 5 (STF), GS1 DataBar (RSS)|
|Minimum Resolution 2D Codes||0.127mm|
|Minimum Resolution 1D Barcodes||0.076mm|
|Scanning Confirmation||LED Light (blue), Sound and Vibration|
|Keypad (including power key)||5 keys + 2 trigger keys|
|Camera||Front – 5MP autofocus, Rear – 13MP autofocus|
|Wireless LAN Compatible Standards||IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac and MU-MIMO 2×2|
|Wireless LAN Frequency Band||5 GHz-band (W52, W53, W56 and W58)
2.4 GHz-band (1 to 13 channels)
*USA, Canada, Taiwan (1 to 11 channels)
|Wireless LAN Security||Encryption: OPEN, Enhanced Open, WEP(40/128), TKIP and AES
WPA authentication: WPA and WPA2 and WPA3
User authentication: PSK, EAP-TLS, and PEAP
|Wireless WAN Supported Standards||—||GSM/W-CDMA/LTE and VoLTE
FDD-LTE (4G) – Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28
W-CDMA/UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+ (3G) – Bands 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 19
GSM/GPRS/EDGE (2G) – Bands 850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz
Compatible Authentication Profile:
|USB||USB 2.0 (Type-C)|
|NFC (3)||ISO/IEC14443A&B, FeliCa®, ISO/IEC15693 (RFID)|
|Main Battery||Lithium-ion Battery|
|Wireless Charging||Supported (excludes battery and charger)|
|USB Charging||Qualcomm® Quick Charge 3.0|
|Operating Time BT1S 2900 mAh Battery||14 hours (4)|
|Operating Time BT1 4020 mAh Battery||20 hours (4)|
|Operating Time BT1L 5800 mAh Battery||29 hours (4)|
|IP Rating (5)||IP65 and IP67|
|Temperature Range (6)||-20° to 50°C|
|Humidity Range||20 to 80%RH (non-condensing and non-icing)|
|Drop Test (5)||60 or more drops from 1.5m and 2.5m|
|Weight (including battery)||Approx. 345g (BT1S), 365g (BT1) and 395g (BT1L)|
|Other Features (7)||Headset port for USB-C Cable, Speaker, and Sensors (G-sensor, gyro sensor, proximity sensor, light intensity sensor, and geomagnetic sensor)|
|(1) Properly operating pixel rate is 99.99%
(2) A license is required.
(3) Before using the NFC function, perform test reading sufficiently using the target NFC card.
(4) The operating time is a reference value at a room temperature and may differ depending on the operating conditions.
Measurement based on the JEITA HT Standard Operation Mode G, and may change depending on the operating environment and system settings.
(5) These are tested values and not meant to be guaranteed results.
(6) Zero to 40°C when batteries are charging.
(7) A headset or headphone can be connected through the USB Type-C cable. A USB Type-C-to-audio jack (3.5 mm)
conversion cable is optional.Android, Bluetooth, DragonTrail Pro, FeliCa, Qualcomm are trademarks of their respective companies.**All specifications subject to change without notice.
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.