Citizen CL-S621IICBI / CL-S631IICBI
The CL-S621IICBI/CL-S631IICBI is a precision engineered, fast and easy-to-use unit that includes all the capabilities of the CL-S521II/531II plus the option to print in both direct thermal and thermal transfer modes. The printer also features Citizen’s Hi-Lift™ metal mechanism and the innovative ARCP™ anti-wrinkle and automatic tensioning system.
- Cross-Emulation™ enables automatic recognition of Zebra®, ZPL® and Datamax®
- Internal Power Supply
- Easy media loading
- CBI Inside
- Paper width: Variable paper width – 0.5 inches (12.5 mm) – 4.6 inches (118.1 mm)
- Paper load: Durable design – Citizen’s proven Hi-Lift™ all-metal mechanism.
- Printing Speed:
- Fast print out – 6 inches per second (150 mm per second
- Media support: Large media capacity – holds rolls up to 5 inches (127 mm)
- Ribbon options: Wide range of ribbon options – Uses up to 360 meters inside and outside wound ribbons.
- Paper thickness: Paper thickness up to 0.250mm
- Hi-Open™ case for vertical opening, no increase in footprint and safe closing.
- No more unreadable labels – the ARCP™ ribbon control technology assures clear prints.
- Low space requirement – integrated power supply enables clean work station
- Internal power supply for reliability
- Media Sensor:
- Black mark sensor
- Adjustable media sensor
- Label gap sensor
- Tear Bar:
- Standard tear-bar for perforated tags
- Model CL-S621
- Printing method Thermal Transfer & Direct Thermal
- Printing width 104 mm max.
- Minimum print length 6.35 mm (0.25 inches)
- Maximum print length 812 mm (32 inches)
- Media width 19.5 – 118 mm (0.77 – 4.65 inches)
- Printing speed Thermal transfer mode: 101.6 mm (4 inches) per second Direct thermal mode: 6 inches per second
- Resolution 203 dpi / 300 dpi (CL-S631)
- Barcode type Code3 of 9, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved2 of 5, Code128, EAN-13, EAN-8, HIBC, CODABAR(NW-7), Plessey, Int2 of 5, CASE CODE, Code93, ZIP, UPC2DIG ADD, UPC5DIG ADD, UCC/EAN128(for K-MART), RandomWeight, Telepen, FIM, UPS MaxiCode, PDF417, Data Matrix, and QR code
- Paper Thickness: 0.0635 – 0.254 mm (0.0025 – 0.01 inches), Outer diameter: 127 mm (5 inches)ø MAX, Paper core diameter: 25.4 – 76 mm (1 – 3 inches)
- Ribbon Length: 360 m Outer diameter: 74 mm (2.9 inches) Core diameter: 25.4 mm (1 inch)
- Interface: Standard interface: RS-232C and USB (USB1.1) Optional: LAN, WiFi, and Parallel (IEEE1284-ECP/Centronics compatible)
- Fonts 9 fixed pitch, 2 proportional font
- Buffer size 512 KB
- Options Auto-cutter, peeler, LAN interface board, and Parallel interface board
- Power source AC100-120, 200-240V 50 / 60Hz
- Weight (approx.) 4.9 kg
- Outer dimensions (W × D × H) 231 x 289 x 186 mm (9.1 x 11.4 x 7.3 inches)
- Reliability MCBF 1000 km, Printhead 50 km
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.
Barcode Printer Driver
Barcode Printer Utility
Download Data Sheet