Citizen CL-H300 / CL-H303
Safer label printing with self-protective housing.
Safer. Cleaner. Printers.
Protect your customers and staff at your printing station with the CL-H300SV barcode label printer. Protected by the innovative self-protective housing the CL-H300SV is the ultimate printer that protects your printing station and suppresses bacteria. With an SIAA brand mark that fulfils ISO 22196, it is engineered to deliver effective results against bacteria growth and is designed to the highest industry standards. Perfect for environments where cleanliness and hygiene are key. Additionally, the CL-H300SV is disinfectant ready and wipeable, providing even more safeguard against contaminants.
- Innovative self-protective housing and disinfectant ready design
- Stylish, modern, and compact design
- Matches with the aesthetics and technology of CT-E601 POS printer
- Tool-free maintenance
- CBI Inside
- Ideal for Healthcare, Retail and Hospitality application usage
The CL-H300SV provides users with triple interface connection standard, including USB, Wireless LAN, and Ethernet standard, maximizing the flexibility in communications.
- Paper load: Hi-Lift™ mechanism and ClickClose™ closure
- Printing Speed:
- Ultra fast print out – up to 200mm per second (8 inches per second)
- Paper thickness: Paper thickness up to 0.150mm
- Low space requirement – integrated power supply enables clean work station
- Single button control panel
- Media sensor:
- Label gap sensor
- Black mark sensor
- Tear bar:
- Upper and lower tear bar
- Disinfectant ready
- Self protective housing
- Direct Thermal Printing Technology
- Print Speed (maximum) 8 inches per second (200 mm/s)
- Print Width (maximum): 4 inches (104 mm)
- Media Width (min to max): 1 to 5 inches (25.4 to 118.1 mm)
- Media Sensor: Fully adjustable gap and reflective black mark
- Roll Size (max), Core Size Inside diameter 5 inches (125 mm) Core size 1 inch (25mm)
- Case: Hi-Open™ industrial ABS case with safe close
- Flash (Non-Volatile Memory): 16 MB total, 4MB available for user
- Drivers and software: Free-of-charge on CD with printer, including support for various platforms
- Warranty: 2 Years, 30 Kms or 6 months
- Emulations (Languages): Cross-Emulation™ – automatic switching between Zebra® ZPL-II® and Datamax® I-Class®, DMX400. BASIC interpreter for data stream processing
- RAM (standard Memory): 32MB total, 4 MB available for user
- EMC and safety standards: CE, TUV, UL, FCC, VCCI
- Resolution: 203 dpi, 300 dpi
- Main Interface: Triple interface USB 2.0, RS-232 and 10/100 Ethernet
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.
Download Data Sheet