DENSO ADC SH1-QB
Sleek and Unique:
• Antimicrobial for pathogen build up resistance.
• Wipe Down with common Healthcare cleaners.
• Integrated cable reduces connection issues.
• Scan all the common barcode types.
• Smooth Surface / Reduced Crevices.
• Light weight for reduced fatigue.
• High ROI with high durability.
• Unique, crevice-free trigger.
• 1 Year Warranty.
Antibacterial specification that can be used cleanly at any time with a flat shape with few irregularities.
By eliminating the trigger switch and adopting a touch switch, a flat shape is realized. It is easy to wipe because it can be sterilized with alcohol and has a body with few irregularities, and it can always be kept clean.
Small and thin scanner. Ideal for long hours of work and space-saving operations. It is convenient to carry and can be used anywhere.
Feature 3: Easy to read and check with vibration and display LED
Since the reading can be confirmed by vibration and indicator LED without making sound, you can use it with confidence even in a quiet hospital room.
|Barcode Model||2D Code Model|
|Reading method||Advanced Scan (CCD)||Area Sensors|
|Readable2D codes||ー||QR Code, SQRC, Micro QR Code,DataMatrix (ECC200), PDF417, Micro PDF417,MaxiCode, Aztec, GS1 Composite|
|Readable 1D barcodes||EAN-13/8 (JAN-13/8), UPC-A/E, UPC/EAN (with add-on), Interleaved 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, Codabar (NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, GS1-128 (EAN-128),GS1 DataBar (RSS)|
|Minimum resolution 2D codes||ー||0.167mm|
|Minimum resolution 1D barcodes||0.125mm|
|PCS Value||0.3 or more|
|Elevation and inclination angles||±50°|
|Read Confirmation.||Blue LED, Buzzer, Vibrator|
|Interface Method||USB 1.1|
|Connector||USB connector (type A)|
|Cable||1.5m straight cable|
|Power supply||Supplied by connection.|
|Drop Resistance||1.5m (concrete surface) ×30 times|
|Drop Resistance||-5 ～ 50℃|
|Operating humidity range||10 ~ 90% RH (no condensation or ice)|
|Ambient illuminance||10000,<> lux or less (daylight fluorescent lamp)|
|Weight (excluding cables)||Approx. 55g|
- 1.It supports two methods: USB keyboard interface and USB-COM interface.
- 2.Depending on the computer or USB-HUB model, it may not be possible to connect, so please check in advance.
- 3.This is a test value at room temperature, not a guaranteed value.
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.
User Manual SC1QB
|Cleaning Instructions||SH1QB_cleaning Instructions|
Scanner Setting Utility