DENSO ADC SC1-QB
SC1-QB Healthcare Scanner
Unmatched in the Industry. The all-new SC1-QB brings a needed breakthrough for health care settings. The smooth surface is designed for ease of wipe-down and will withstand rigorous anti-bacterial cleaning. Lightweight, quick-charging, and powerful, it offers superior performance in any clinical or office setting as well as in restaurants, retail, and other shared environments.
- 1-D and 2-D barcode scanning
- Durable yet Featherweight,
- Scanning and Charging Wirelessly.
- Shock-absorbing construction with IP65 dust- and water-resistant protection.
- Smooth, Seamless, Sanitary.
- Easy to clean with a variety of solutions common to healthcare environments.*
*See recommended Cleaning Maintenance Guides for further information.
Key Performance Benefits
Smooth, Seamless, Sanitary.
Say goodbye to crevices, cracks, and screw holes where microbes and pathogens can hide. The smooth surface of the SC1-QB is easy to clean, ideal for day-in-day-out use with chemical disinfectants common to healthcare settings.
At only 4.5 ounces, the SC1-QB is pleasantly lightweight. Ergonomic contours and a pressure-sensitive (piezoelectric) trigger make scanning a breeze.
Wireless Charging in 3 Minutes or Less.
Simply set the SC1-QB on its compact, magnetic charging cradle. The scanner’s internal capacitor will fully charge in just three minutes or less—eliminating needless downtime. Need to complete quick work on low power? Get dozens of scans after only 60 seconds of charging. What’s more, the internally capacitor never needs replacement, unlike traditional batteries.
IP65 Rated Protection.
The SC1-QB scanner is highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, making it a reliable accessory in varying environments and room conditions.
Durable and Dependable.
The SC1-QB is made to withstand the rigors typical of daily use, tested in multiple drops from heights up to 6 feet.
Equipped with latest in code-reading technology from DENSO, the SC1-QB ensures swift, accurate data capture, scan after scan after scan. Never worry about cables getting tangled with wireless scanning. SC1-QB comes enabled with Bluetooth 5 (BLE) for added wireless functionality.
|Readable 2D Codes||QR Code, SQRC, Micro QR Code, DataMatrix (ECC200), PDF417, MicroPDF417, MaxiCode, Aztec, GS1 Composite|
|Readable 1D Barcodes||EAN-13/8 (JAN-13/8), UPC-A/E, UPC/EAN (with add-on), Interleaved 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, Codabar (NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, GS1-128 (EAN-128), GS1 DataBar (RSS)|
|Minimum Resolution 2D Codes||0.127mm|
|Minimum Resolution 1D Barcodes||0.076mm|
|PCS Value||More than 0.3|
|Scanning Confirmation||LED Light (blue, green and red) and Sound and Vibration|
|Interface Method||Bluetooth Core Specification Version 5.0 (BLE)|
|Power Supply||Capacitor Battery (Wireless charging on base, sold separately)|
|Charging Time||Approx. 3 minutes|
|Operating Time||Approx. 30 minutes (1 scan per 5 sec)|
|Temperature||-20 to 50°C|
|Humidity||10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Illuminance||Under 10,000 lux (daylight fluorescent lamp)|
|Drop Test||2.0m (onto concrete floor) / 0.5m x 2,000 times|
|**All specifications subject to change without notice.|
Charging Stand Specifications
|Notification||LED Light (blue, green and red)|
|Interface||Bluetooth Specification (BLE 5.0) Low Energy|
|Power Supply||USB Charging (DC 5V)|
|Battery||Two AA rechargeable batteries (Tested for specifications with Eneloop brand 1900mAh batteries.)|
|Temperature||0 to 40°C|
|Humidity||20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)|
|Weight||Approx. 125g without battery|
|**All specifications subject to change without notice.|
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.