DENSO ADC AT30Q
- Scan codes displayed on mobile devices and smartphones.
- Innovative design allows users to see codes as the scan them.
- High performance scanning that can read dirty, damaged, and poorly printed codes.
- Easy to clean with a variety of solutions common to healthcare environments.*
Touch scanning of both linear and 2D codes
Touch scanning while checking codes enables every user to work accurately and quickly.
【5year warranty】 for USB,RS-232C model
※only for body, except cable
1-D and 2-D touch scanning while viewing codes
Outstanding scanning performance
Allows expanded services using mobile coupons and mobile membership cards
Low risk illumination source
Highly capable for reading poorly printed labels
Reading mode can be selected according to the operation
Point Scan Mode
One-time reading of multirow barcodes
Concatenated QR Code® reading
Long-term durability provides peace of mind
Attention to rugged-design details
Easy configurability ensures easy deployment
Parameters can be easily set on a PC
Data-collation and edit functions eliminate the need for development of a dedicated application
|Readable codes||2D Codes||QR code, SQRC, iQRcode, Micro QR code, Data Matrix (ECC200), PDF417, Micro PDF417, Maxi code, Aztec, GS1 Composite|
|1D Codes||EAN-13/8 (JAN-13/8), UPC-A/E, UPC/EAN (with add-on), Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF), Standard 2 of 5 (STF), CODABAR (NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, GS1-128 (EAN-128), GS1 Databar (RSS)|
|Minimum resolution||2D Codes||0.167mm|
|PCS value||0.30 min|
|Image capture||BMP, JPEG output, thumbnail view|
|Scanning confirmation||Confirmation LED (blue, green, red), Buzzer|
|Marker||LED point marker|
|Connector||USB connector (A type)||D-sub 9S|
|Cable||2 m||2 m, 5 m|
|Power||Supply from the connection(2)||Supply from the connection, directed AC adapter|
|Environment requirements||Protection rating||IP42|
|Drop resistance(3)||0.2 m x 100,000 times; 2.0 m onto concrete floor|
|Operating temperature||-5 to 50°C|
|Operating humidity||10 to 90% RH (no condensation)|
|Weight (Except cable)||Approx. 125 g|
- Two methods are supported: a USB keyboard interface and a USB-COM interface. Factory default is USB-COM.
- This type of connection may not be possible depending on the model of the PC or USB hub.
- Result obtained in test at room temperature; not meant as a guarantee.
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.