Ideal for order picking and repeat scanning
Newly developed switching technology enables the contactless connection between a scanner and an external trigger. The wireless structure avoids the risk of disconnection and breakage. If a scanner is removed from the attachment, it can operate as a mobile scanner.
Wearable attachment with unique material ensures comfortable operation anytime
Attachment base is made of highly moisture-absorbing material that reduces friction on skin and is easily washable for a clean and comfortable fit.
※The scanner holder is not washable. Please read the enclosed operator’s guide.
Lightweight magnesium frame provides top-notch drop impact resistance
The durable magnesium frame is perfect for tough workplaces and withstands a height drop test of up to 2.5 m, all while remaining lightweight and comfortable.
Type 2D code model SF1-QBi-T Case color Dark gray Scanning
Mode Area sensor Readable
2D codes QR Code, SQRC, Micro QR code, DataMatrix(ECC200), PDF417, MicroPDF417, Maxicode, Aztec, GS1 Composite 1D codes EAN-13/8, UPC-A/E, UPC/EAN（with add-on）, Interleaved 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, Codabar（NW-7）, CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, GS1-128（EAN-128）, GS1 DataBar（RSS） Readable
2D codes 0.167 mm 1D codes 0.125 mm PCS value 0.3 min Angle ±50° Scanning confirmation Confirmation LEDs (blue, green, red), Beeper, Vibrator Communication interface Method Bluetooth Ver.2.1＋EDR-based class 2 Profile SPP、HID、SPP（for iOS） Power Source Lithium ion battery Charging time 2.5 hours Operating time(1) 24 hours Environment requirements Operating temperature(2) -20℃ to 50℃ Operating humidity 10 to 90％ RH(No dew condensation and freezing) Degree of protection IP54 Drop impact resistance(3) 2.5m, １.5ｍ×100 times, Tumbling test：0.5m×3,000 times Operating illuminance 10,000 lux max.(Under daylight fluorescent light) Weight Approx. 80g Trigger switch Button type or touch type iOS supporting models Made for iPhone X , iPhone 8 , iPhone 8 Plus , iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) , iPad Pro 10.5-inch , iPad (5th generation) , iPod touch (6th generation)
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.