Compact, but easy to use!
|Each model’s body is more than 15% thinner, lighter and smaller1.
Design was sought for functional beauty that also allows comfortable operation despite size constraints.
Dome-shaped keys are used, which can be operated easily by workers wearing work gloves.
Distinctive displays even in bright sunlight
|A high visibility LCD, High-Bright Display, is used.
A wide viewing angle, and therefore, enhanced visibility from oblique angles is realized
Long operation possible even when the unit is kept online
|Proprietary power-saving design allowing a 28-hour2 consecutive operation, the longest in its class.
Compliant with the latest wireless security standards to prevent illegal access.
Equipment that can be managed with peace of mind!
Solid and robust to protect both hardware and data
|Built-in toughness that endures droppings from 2m height and operates in minus 20
With a microSDHC inserted, stored data can be backed up.
Comprehensive support system available anywhere in the world
|The model can be used in more than 40 countries worldwide.
Supports displays in Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean and Thai
3-year warranty allows customer’s long use with peace of mind
|Customers who register on DENSO WAVE’s website are offered a 3-year warranty|
- Type BHT-1306QWB
- OS BHT-OS
- CPU 32bit RISC microprocessor
- Memory Flash ROM1 64MB (45MB for user area)
- Display Number of Dots2 QVGA (240 × 320 dots)
- Display device Liquid crystal dot matrix display (color)
- Displayable characters3 16-dot font 15 (2-byte characters) × 20 rows, 30 (1-byte characters) × 20 rows, 24-dot font 10 (2-byte characters) × 13 rows, 20 (1-byte characters) × 13 rows
- Back light White LED
- Scanner Mode Advanced scan plus (CCD)
- Decode EAN-13/-8 (JAN-13/-8), UPC-A/-E, UPC/EAN (Add-on embedded), Interleaved 2 of 5, CODABAR (NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, GS1-128 (EAN-128), Standard 2 of 5, GS1 Databar (RSS)
- Minimum resolution
- 2D Code 0.167mm
- Barcode 0.125mm
- Reading reference position 100mm
- Scan Confirmation LED in three colors: Blue/red/green, speaker, vibration
- Key input section Number of keys 21 keys (including power key) + Cross-hair cursor key + 3 trigger keys
- Optical I/F Communication mode Infrared ray (IrDA Ver.1.2[low power] physical signaling layer-compliant), Transmission speed Up to 115.2kbps, 460.8kbps
- Communication distance Approximately 0.15m MAX.
- Wireless LAN
- Suitable standard IEEE.802.11b/g/n compliant
Frequency 2.4GHz band
- Communication distance4 Approx. 75m indoors, approx. 200m outdoors
- Transmission speed4 IEEE.802.11bï¼š11/5.5/2/1Mbps, IEEE.802.11gï¼š54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6Mbps, IEEE802.11n:65/58.5/52/39/26/19.5/13/6.5Mbps
- Access method Infrastructure mode, ad-hoc mode
Security WEP40, 128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES), WPA-1x (TKIP/EAP-TLS, PEAP), WPA2-1x (AES/EAP-TLS, PEAP), 802.1x (EAP-TLS, PEAP)
- Suitable standard IEEE.802.11b/g/n compliant
- Bluetooth Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR based class 2
- Cable I/F USB 2.0 (USB microB)
- Card slot MicroSD or MicroSDHC (~32GB) × 1 (FAT32 compliant)
- Power Main battery Lithium-ion battery or 3 AAA alkaline batteries (separately sold battery adapter required)
- Operating time5 95 hours (with standard battery) / 57 hours (with thin battery)6
- 28 hours (with standard battery) / 16 hours (with thin battery)7
- Additional functionality Clock, speaker, vibrator, battery, and voltage indicators, keypad backlight, remote wakeup
- Environmental performance Operating temperature -20°C to 50°C8
- Security level IP54
- Drop resistance9 10 times of dropping tests from 2.0m/1.2m height over a concrete floor with each of 6 sides of the enclosure facing down (60 times total)
- Mass Approx. 188g (With thin battery mounted), approx. 206g (with standard battery mounted)
- Memory (about 400 KB) for font file area included in the user area.
- Although the effective number of picture elements is more than 99.99% thanks to high-precision technologies used to manufacture LCDs, allow the possibility of some elements, less than 0.01%, that are missing or permanently turned on.
- In addition to 16- and 24- dot fonts, 30-dot font, 40-dot font, standard font and small font can be set up for use.
- The listed figures for communication distance and speed are theoretically possible figures and may very depending on the work environment where the unit is used
- The described operating time is a reference figure under regular temperatures and may very depending on usage conditions.
- With one reading pass over a 5s period and backlight level 1.
- When ratios of reading, wireless communication, rewriting of screen and holding durations are 1:1:1:20 under continued wireless operation and backlight level 1.
- Zero to 40°C when batteries are being recharged.
- Result obtained in a test under regular temperature is shown and not meant as a guarantee
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.