All IPC products with Bluetooth capability can be paired with the Infinea BluePad. The payment peripheral holds the latest payment security certifications – PCI PTS 3.x and EMV L1 and L2.
- Compatibility Apple® – iPod®, iPhone®, iPad® and iPad® mini AndroidTM – OS 2.1 or higher
- Dimensions 110mm X 68.5mm X 13 mm (4.3″ X 2.7″ X .5″)
- Weight 119 grams (.26 lbs)
- Battery Capacity Li-Poly 3.7V, 270mAh
- Smartcard Reader ISO 7816 cards; EMV Level 1 Type Approved
- Encryption & Key Management (Optional) PIN Pad DES and 3DES DUKPT/AES-256 encryption algorithms Magnetic Stripe Reader and Smart Card: AES-256/3DES DUKPT
- Operating Environment
- Temperature: 0°C to +40°C 32°F to 104°F
- Humidity: 35 to 85% RH
- Storage Environment
- Temperature: -10°C to +50°C 14°F to 122°F
- Humidity: 5 to 90% RH
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.