The trailblazer. Our all-in-one EMV solution gives you full command of the latest mPOS course of action, with its integrated chip and magnetic stripe card reader and barcode scanner. This enhanced security device fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and leads you confidently along this new path of enterprise.
For Apple iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5th and 6th generation.
- Standard Features 2D high speed imager, Li-ion battery, Lightning Connector, Mag-stripe Reader, Smart Card Reader
- Optional Features 1D Barcode Reader, Encryption Capable MSR, NFC Payments, Bluetooth (SPP/iAP)
- Compatibility iPod touch (5th & 6th generation), iPhone 5c/5S
- Dimensions 145mm x 68mm x 27mm (5.7” x 2.7” x 1.1”)
- Weight 188 grams (6.63 oz.) without iOS device
- Port Mini USB for charge and sync
- Barcode Scanner 2D high speed imager (supports all major 1D or 2D barcodes)
- Battery Capacity Rechargeable Li-ion battery 3.7V / 1330mAh
- Battery Life Over 10,000 scans and swipes per full charge
- Card Reader 3-track bidirectional Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR)
- Smartcard Reader ISO7816, EMV L1 certified
- Contactless: NFC Payments (Optional)
• AMEX ExpressPay, MagStripe and EMV
• Discover ZIP and D-PAS
• MasterCard PayPass MagStripe and M/Chip
• VISA PayWave MSD and qVSDC
- Encryption & Key Management (Optional) 3DES, DUKPT
- Bluetooth (Optional) Bluetooth 3.0 compatible Class 2 (SPP/iAP) *Optional – Bluetooth 2.0 Compatible, Class 2 (SPP only)
- Indicator Visual: 4 LEDs for transaction and device status
- Audio: Electromagnetic buzzer
- Operating Environment
- Temperature: -10°C to +40°C (14°F to +104°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 90% RH
- Storage Environment
- Temperature: -20°C to +50°C (-4F to +122°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 90% RH
- North America Certifications Apple MFi, PCI PTS 3.x SRED (optional)
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.