- Model Number Infinea Tab M
- Power Supply Internal voltage 3.3V & 5V
- Compatibility iPad Mini
- Power Consumption Deep sleep ~20uA
- Magnetic Stripe Reader – 3-track bidirectional reading capabilities ; – Type: ISO 7816-1/2/3 compatible & RAW mode.023
- Certifications – PCI PTS 3.x SRED compliant (optional)
- Barcode Scanner 2D high speed imager
- Barcode Type 2D Imager Supported Symbologies: Aztec Code, Aztec Runes, Chinese Sensible code, Codablock F, Composite codes, Data Matrix (ECC200/EC0-140), Maxi Code (mode 2~5), MicroPDF41, QR & Micro-QR Code, PDF417; 1D Barcode Scanner Supported Symbologies: JAN/UPC/EAN including add on, Codabar/NW-7, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, GS1-128 (EAN-128), GS1 DataBar (RSS), IATA, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN-ISSN-ISMN, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI/Plessey, S-Code, Telepen, Tri-Optic, UK/Plessey
- RFID Reader – MIFARE MINI – MIFARE CLASSIC-1K, MIFARE CLASSIC-4K – MIFARE ULTRALIGHT, ULTRALIGHT-C – ISO 14443, ISO 15693 – MIFARE PLUS 2K/4K – DESFire card – FeLiCa
- Bluetooth Communication – Bluetooth – 2.0 – Class 2 – Distance – Up to 10m – Serial port profile
- LEDs Green LED for battery ; Blue LED for device status ; Four LEDs for contactless indication
- Buttons Scan and Status buttons
- Battery Rechargeable Li-ion Battery 3, 7V 1100mAh, charging from USB port or Single/Gang Charger
- Cables – Standard USB A to mini B cable
- Audio Indicator- Electromagnetic buzzer
- Operating Environment – Operating temperature: 0°C to +40°C – Operating humidity: 35 to 85% RH – Storage temperature: -5°C to +40°C – Storage humidity: 10 to 90% RH
- Dimensions 103mm x 88mm x 23.5mm
- Weight 4.93 ounces (without iPad mini)
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.