Partner Tech SP-820
Aluminum POS Terminal.
In today’s ever changing POS environment, businesses are demanding more from their POS systems. From customer relationship management to self service and everything in between, the demand for POS capabilities is higher than ever. Today’s environment also brings about something else, a more price conscious business owner.
Partner Tech, being your true Partner in POS, developed the new compact and powerful 1.8 GHz Dual-Core SP-800 and SP-820 to meet both of these trends: increased power and cost effectiveness.
Housed in a beautiful and elegant aluminum body, the SP-800 and SP-820 provide the system performance and reliability that Partner Tech has become known for. Inside the SP-800 and SP-820 are the energy efficient Intel Atom D525 Dual Core CPU and/or an Intel Celeron Ivy Bridge
Dual Core CPU, providing the necessary power to run today’s power hungry POS applications. Staying true to Partner Tech tradition, the SP-800 and the SP-820 comes with a wide range of easily connected modules, including a RFID reader, IC card reader, MSR, finger print reader, and 2nd display options. With its convenient wall mount option and wide tilt angle, the list simply goes on and on!
Designed from the ground up to meet the power needs of today’s POS systems and the price conscious business owner, the SP-800 Series truly delivers on all counts
- Fanless heavy duty die cast aluminum
- Intel Atom and/or Intel Celeron 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU
- IP54 Rated, Spill and splash resistant
- 0° to 90° tilt angle
- Wall mountable
- IP54 rated
- IP66 rated front bezel
- Dual display support with power jack
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.
Download Data Sheet