Two-inch label printing in a portable and rugged design
2-inch labels and receipts
The CMP-28L brings all the robust benefits and design traits of the CMP-22 2-inch mobile printer model with a few extra benefits, including the ability to print on label stock and not only receipts! With robust specifications like a productive 5 inches per second print speed, flexible connectivity options, including 802.11a/b/g WIFI, Bluetooth 2.0, USB 2.0 and RS-232 serial (in orderable configurations) the CMP-28L brings many key values alongside its ability to print labels and not just receipts.
- High capacity 2-inch diameter media roll
- Long life 2600 mAh Lithium Ion batteries
- Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy and Apple MFi approved
- Exceeds IP42. Survives multiple drops of 1.5 meters or 5ft
Completing the range of mobile printers, the CMP-28L portable label printer is designed for use in challenging working environments. It is compact and easy to carry, producing high-quality prints for barcodes and variable data. In the tough world of mobile print, the unit is robust and durable, drop tested to 1.8 meters, and has up to 48 hours of single-charge battery life for on the go applications. The backlit LCD makes operation and configuration easy, even in the harshest environments. WiFi, Bluetooth, USB and Serial connectivity for the most coverage in the field
Paper width: Paper width 58 mm
Paper load: Quick and easy media changing – drop-in paper loading
Integral tear bar to cut labels at the gap
Lithium Ion battery technology and easy-to-change power packs
Long life operation on one charge of the 2600 mAh battery
|Print Width (maximum)||48 mm|
|Roll Size (max), Core Size||Diameter 2.20 inches (56 mm)|
|Main Interface||Dual Interface Serial (RS-232 /mini DIN connector), USB (mini B connector)|
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.