|Cerner Certified Label Printers.
The CL-SXXX-CER series is the Cerner Certified version of the Standard CL-S series from Citizen.
- Cerner Model Numbers: CL-S521-CER; CL-S531-CER; CL-S621-CER; CL-S631-CER; CL-S700DT-CER; CL-S700-CER; CL-S703-CER
- Printing method Thermal transfer & Direct thermal
- Printing width 104 mm (4.1 inches) max.
- Minimum print length 6.35 mm (0.25 inches)
- Maximum print length 812 mm (32 inches)
- Media width 25.4 – 118 mm (1 – 4.65 inches)
- Printing speed up to 254 mm (10 inches) per second max.
- Resolution 203 dpi / 300 dpi
- Barcode type Code3of9, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13 (JAN-13), EAN-8 (JAN-8), Interleaved 2 of 5, Code128, HIBC (Modulus 43-used code 3 of 9), Codebar (NW-7), Int2 of 5 (Modulus 10-used interleaved 2 of 5), Plessey, Case Code, UPC 2 DIG ADD, UPC 5DIG ADD, Code93, ZIP, UCC/EAN128 (for K-MART), UCC/EAN128 RandomWeight, FIM, UPS Maxi Code, PDF417, Data Matrix, QR Code, Aztec, RSS
- Paper Thickness: 0.0635 – 0.254 mm (0.0025 – 0.01 inches), Outer diameter: Max.ø 203 mm (8 inches) Paper core diameter: 38 – 76 mm (1.5 – 3 inches)
- Ribbon Length (TT models): 450 m (1.476 feet), Width: 25.4 mm (1 inch), Outer diameter: 86.5 mm (3.4 inches), Core diameter: 25.4 mm (1 inch)
- Interface: Parallel (IEEE1284 / compatible, Nibble, ECP mode), Serial (2400 4800 9600 19200 38400 57600 115200 bps), USB (FULL speed USB 1.1), Wired Ethernet (10-BASE-T / 100-BAWS TX) or Wireless LAN (Option),
- Buffer size RAM memory: 16 Mb (User area: 1Mb), Flash (NV) memory: 4 Mb (User area: 1.0 Mb)
- Options Auto-cutter, peeler, Ethernet, LAN interface board
- Power source AC100 – 240V (-10% + 65), 3.0 – 1.5 V, 50 / 60Hz
- Safety standards UL, C-UL, FCC: class A, CCC, CE Marking
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.