ID TECH’s Spectrum Air Dual Headed Magnetic Stripe Insert Reader has been developed for sealed applications requiring (IP65) sealed readers that are designed to withstand the rigors of an outdoor environment. The Spectrum Air’s superior sealed chassis design prevents the ingress of water, vapor and other contaminants into the mail terminal enclosure.
- The Spectrum Air’s unique chassis design greatly reduces the possibility of leaks developing over the life of the product. The Spectrum Air dual heads are embedded with a flex circuit, which is intrinsically easier to seal than heads with wires. The Spectrum Air card seated switch is magnetically actuated and immune to contamination and corrosion. It utilizes ID TECH’s superior decoding electronics for optimum reading reliability.
The Spectrum Air is designed with ID TECH’s secure electronics providing either TDES or AES encryption and DUKPT key management to provide the data security from the point of entry. The Spectrum Air is ideal for gas pumps and outdoor kiosk applications. Cards are read on both insertion and/or withdrawal for superior reading reliability. Multiple interfaces allow the reader to be configured for “drop in replacement” application when required
- Dual Headed Magnetic Stripe Insert Reader
- Reads up to three tracks of card data
- Interface: TTL, RS232, USB-KB, USB-HID
- IP 65 rated
- Sealed bezel and chassis
- Supports TDES or AES encryption with DUKPT key management
- Ideal for gas pumps, vending and outdoor kiosk applications
- 1 year warranty
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.