Print on the go
Powerful portable printing
The CMP-22 mobile printer provides compact and robust printing virtually anywhere with both Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity. Quick and simple to use, the CPM-22 is designed to save you time when printing 2 inch wide mobile receipts.
- High capacity 2-inch diameter media roll
- Long life Lithium Ion batteries
- Optional magnetic stripe reader and IC-card
Fast operation and reliable printing is assured, with drop-in paper loading and paper out indicators, simple feed paths to eliminate the risk of jamming, and an integral tear bar to cut paper to the required length.
- Paper width: Paper width 58 mm
- Paper load: Quick and easy media changing – drop-in paper loading
- Printing Speed: High speed printing – up to 80 mm per second
- Mobile-POS ready
- Powerful – High capacity batteries for a full day’s operation (status indicated by LED)
- Robust: Robust – exceeds IP42 and survives multiple drops of 1.2 meters
- Integral tear bar to cut labels at the gap
- AC adapter as standard designed to recharge batteries on-board the printer or via an external optional charging station
- Lithium Ion battery technology and easy-to-change power packs
|Print Speed (maximum)||
|Print Width (maximum)||48 mm|
|Media Width (min to max)||58 mm|
|Media Sensor||Paper end|
|Roll Size (max), Core Size||Diameter 1.88 inches (48 mm)|
|Size (W x D x H) and Weight||
|Media type||Thermal receipt paper|
|Environmental rating, drop test||Exceeds IP42. Survives multiple drops of 1.5 metres|
|Battery type and capacity||Li-Ion, 7.4 volt, 1800 mAh|
|Input power||100V-240V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Output power||8.4 volts, 1200 mA|
|Main Interface||Dual Interface Serial (RS-232 /mini DIN connector), USB (mini B connector)|
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.