The new dimension in desktop label printing
Our unique 6-inch CLâ€‘S6621 label printer sets a new standard for desktop machines. Smaller and more efficient than any other comparable printer, the CLâ€‘S6621 offers automatic Cross-Emulation, for easy integration and compatibility, and features our advanced Hiâ€‘Lift™ Mechanism. The CLâ€‘S6621 delivers precision printing with fast media loading and ease of use, making it the perfect solution for tough, reliable and high volume label printing.
- Key benefits
- Front exit – prevents damage from moisture or foreign objects
- Durable design – Citizen’s proven Hi-Lift™ all-metal mechanism
- Fast print out – 6 inches per second (150 mm per second)
- Hi-Open™ case for vertical opening, no increase in footprint and safe closing.
- Integrated power supply enables clean work station
- No more unreadable labels – the ARCP™ ribbon control technology assures clear prints.
- Small footprint
- Recyclable packaging
- Triple interface USB and serial built-in plus interface card slot for optional card from list below.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Cross-Emulation™ – Automatically switch between Zebra® ZPL® and Datamax®
- BASIC Interpreter – for data stream processing
Accessories And Options
- Auto cutter
- Logistic / Transport
- Direct Delivery
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.