The compact CT-S4000ECB thermal printer produces high quality 3 and 4 inch width labels, at speeds of 100mm/sec. This robust machine is easy to use, with simple and reliable media loading mechanisms. It’s also extremely versatile with desktop or wall mount options, plus the ability to store logos in Flash memory and print barcodes as well as receipts. With its unique DMA (Direct Memory Access) text, graphics can download faster to increase productivity.
- Paper exit: Top exit – ideal for all retail applications
- Paper width: Variable paper width 80, 82.5 and 112 mm
- Paper load: Easy paper loading
- Printing Speed: Prompt print out of receipts – up to 150mm per seconds
- Paper thickness: Paper thickness up to 0.150mm
- Low space requirement – integrated power supply enables clean work station
- A4 printer replacement – compress driver scales down documents
- Easy notification – built-in buzzer
- Page mode
- Barcode printing
- Cash drawer connection
- Case color: Available in black or white
- Energy: Built in power supply
- Media sensor: Black mark sensor
|Printing Technology||Direct Thermal|
|Print Speed (maximum)||150 mm /sec.|
|Print Width (maximum)||80 / 82.5 / 104 mm (on 80 / 82.5 /112 mm paper)|
|Media Width (min to max)||80 / 82.5 / 112 mm or 112 mm / Label width 108 (Label version)|
|Media Thickness (min to max)||65 to 150 μm|
|Media Length (min to max)||25 mm/label (min.)|
|Drivers and software||Free-of-charge from website, including support for various platforms|
|Size (W x D x H) and Weight||
|Warranty||2 years including head and cutter|
|Media type||Thermal labels + receipt paper|
|Drawer kick-out||2 Drawers|
|Power supply||100 – 240V, 50-60 Hz, 150 VA or 24V DC|
|Reliability||100 Million pulses or 100 Km, 1 million cuts|
|EMC and safety standards||
|Number of columns||
|Character table / Code page||
|Line spacing||4.23mm (1/6 inch); adjustable by user command|
|Input buffer||4K bytes / 45 bytes|
|Operation environment||+5 to +40°C, 35% – 90% RH, non condensing|
|Storage environment||-4 to 140F (10% to 90% RH non condensing)|
|Main Interface||Dual interface USB built-in|
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.