- The ViVOpay Kiosk II is a flexible stand-alone contactless reader comprised of a compact controller module and an RFID antenna module packaged individually giving equipment manufacturers flexibility to integrate contactless payment functionality with their host systems. The design approach allows the controller module to be easily installed within the cabinetry of a 3rd-party host system and the antenna to be installed with minimal footprint and effort in a customer-facing location.
- The ViVOpay Kiosk II is certified with most contactless payment programs including MasterCard® PayPass™ , ExpressPay from American ExpressSM, Visa® PayWave and Discover® Zip™. In most cases a host system with ViVOpay Kiosk II would be enabled with contactless payment functionality without the need for the host system to go through lengthy re-certification.
- The ViVOpay Kiosk II also supports contactless ticketing functionality such as used in most transit systems worldwide as well as NFC mobile phone payments. It’s powerful ARM processor and remote download capability allows for future scalability and updates. Operators can rest assured that the investment of today will support the developments in contactless payments of the future
- Contactless: Compatible with ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and B, and MiFare®.
- Applications: Automatic Teller Machines, Retail drive-thru, ticketing machines, transit turnstiles/fare collection systems, reload machines for transit systems, airport self check-in, parking ticket validation/payment boxes, parking meters and many other inside and outdoor applications.
- Flexibilty: Controller module and RFID antenna module packaged individually give equipment manufacturers flexibility to integrate contactless payment functionality with their host systems.
- Remote Download: Post-deployment firmware updates via remote download without requiring additional hardware or device resetting.
- Easy Integration: RS232 and USB connectivity combined with ViVOtech serial interface.
- Speed: Enables quick transactions improving vending machine-based sales.
- Consumer Intuitive: Equipped with LEDs and sound feedback to guide consumers through the payment process.
- Secure: Provides highly secure transaction whether financial, ticketing, pre-paid, loyalty, or gift.
- Intellectual Property: Protected by several patent-pending applications.
- Flexible Integration: 2-piece modular design allows easy integration Kiosks, Turnstiles and Ticketing Systems.
- Contactless Payments Certified: Host system doesn’t need to go through lengthy re-certification.
- Outdoor/ Indoor: Weather-proof customer-facing antenna allows installation in outdoor devices.
- Future-proof: Application can easily be updated remotely.
- Additional Applications: Equipped with powerful ARM processor for advanced contactless functionality.• Future-proof: Firmware applications can easily be updated remotely.
- Additional Applications: Equipped with new powerful ARM 9 processor for advanced contactless functionality.
- Easy Integration: USB & RS-232 connectivity combined with ViVOpay serial interface or OPOS driver.
- Supports ISO 18092 NFC.
- Weatherized design with IP 65 Rating
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.
Download Data Sheet