- The ViVOpay Vend III contactless NFC, contact EMV, and magnetic stripe all-in-one payment device provides vending machine operators with an integrated device that allows all three types of payment acceptance technologies. Customers can tap their contactless cards, key fobs and NFC mobile phones or swipe/insert their payment cards on the ViVOpay Vend III to complete transactions, while being guided through the payment process via an integrated high-contrast graphic display.
- The ViVOpay Vend III is also capable of “remote download” to update its firmware applications without need for local intervention. This capability combined with larger memory provides a truly future-proofed solution equipped with a powerful ARM 9 processor enabling additional processing power for advanced contactless applications. The
- ViVOpay Vend III is designed with a variety of mounting options to accommodate quick mounting onto a wide range of vending machines.
- ViVOpay Vend III supports multiple applications such as MasterCard® PayPass™, Visa® PayWave, ExpressPay from American ExpressSM, and Discover® Zip™ and is capable of Google Wallet & ISIS SmartTap applications.
- The ViVOpay Vend III also supports private-label gift and loyalty cards and is ready for future scalability. Vending machine operators can rest assured that the investment of today will support the developments in contactless payments of the future
- Contactless: Accepts transactions from consumers using ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and B, ISO 18092, NFC and MiFare cards and key fobs.
- Compatibility: Interfaces to a variety of vending machines.
- Remote Download: Post-deployment firmware updates via remote download without requiring additional hardware or device resetting
- Easy Integration: USB & RS-232 connectivity combined with ID TECH serial interface.
- Speed: Enables quick transactions improving vending machine-based sales
- Consumer Intuitive: Equipped with LEDs and sound to provide visual and audible cues to enable smooth and seamless transactions.
- Secure: Secure Transactions with ISO/IEC 14443 Type A/B chip cards in conjunction with dynamic CVV/CVC.
- Intellectual Property: Protected by several patent-pending applications.
- Integrated Acceptance: Contactless NFC, MagStripe, and Contact EMV payment in a single attractive customer-facing form factor easily installed on a vending machine.
- Future-proof: Firmware applications can easily be updated remotely.
- Additional Applications: Equipped with new powerful ARM 9 processor for advanced contactless functionality.
- Easy Integration: USB & RS-232 connectivity combined with ViVOpay serial interface or OPOS driver.
- Supports ISO 18092 NFC.
- Weatherized design with IP 65 Rating
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.
Download Data Sheet