The 6100 Kiosk scanner provides low initial cost and low total cost of ownership.
The compact size, and user friendliness, as well as simplicity, provide a viable check imaging solution without sacrificing image quality and scanner function.
- Easy to use – Insert checks face up or down for a single pass dual sided imaging and stamping of the check.
- Left Side ID card scanning.
- Bidirectional Feed Mechanism – Checks can be scanned and retained for storage or stamped and returned to customer for disposal.
- Rapid Scanning -1.5 seconds to scan both sides of check with MICR read (Approx. 40 doc/min)On-board software decoding of E13B MICR and CMC7 characters.
- Front Deck Options – Standard Deck or Check Sized optional deck. Custom decks available.
- Durable Hardware – Expected Scanner life is 7 years or 1 million scans – Best in the industry.
- Optional Stamp/Franker- Ability to mark on the check to identify it has been scanned.
- Simple Maintenance – Lift open the clam shell top to view and clean the scan path as necessary.
- Kiosk Mounting Frame – Horizontal or Vertical metal frame for easy mounting in any Kiosk configuration.
- Optional Self Alignment Module (SAM) – Assist in Faster alignment for easy check insertion.
- Three-color status LED – For visual unit status optional lengthened LED harness for external Kiosk Mounting.
- OCR – Available, for software MICR read.Back Side MICR Read – Enables users to insert the check upside down and still get decode.
Warranty & Return
Warranty & RMA Information:
- Warranty period varies by Manufacturer and Product Range
- Contact us for Warranty specifics for your product
- Contact our RMA department to requesting an RMA (310) 837-5888
- The serial number of your defective product must be provided before we can process the RMA. Serial number can be found on the product label.
- Upon submittal of an RMA request, an email will be sent to the email address provided with instructions on returning the defective product/s.
- Shipping: The customer will only pay for incoming shipment Manufacturer will pay for return shipment (Standard ground service). Charges may apply for expedited shipping.
- Repair turn around time varies by Manufacturer and Product Range.
Non-DOA Returns Policy – All products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Peripheral Resources as non-DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer’s warranties and returns policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a No Problem Found fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Peripheral Resources. Replacement product will be sent once DOA item has been received.
- For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Peripheral Resources. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request a refund or credit to your card when Peripheral Resources receives the returned product.